We have set a Kathmandu Pokhara Nagarkot Luxury Tour for your fast and easy tour to explore the Himalayan views, sunrise tour and entertaining activities as boating. It is especially designed for the travelers having short time, but want to see and explore more, including natural and cultural attractions. All our services are luxurious and excellent.
During the luxurious tour in Kathmandu, travelers visit the historical monuments of the Hindus and Buddhists. They include Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square and the Bhaktapur Durbar Square, while driving to the Nagarkot. Then the tour flies to Pokhara. It is a wonderful city full of natural sceneries. The sightseeing tour in Pokhara offers a splendid visit to the popular tourist spots like Mahendra cave, Seti River gorge, Tibetan refugee camp and other places. Boating in the Phewa Lake in the evening is incredible. The sunrise view in the nest early morning from Sarangkot is outstanding along with the Annapurna Himalayan sceneries. Then the flight takes you to Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot via Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Nagarkot is a sunrise, sunset and Himalayas viewing spot, which is peaceful. It is breathtaking panoramas of the Everest, Annapurna, Langtang Himalayan range.
The Good Vibe Adventure Company offers Kathmandu Pokhara Nagarkot Luxury Tour with our best arrangements. We provide sightseeing tour guides in Kathmandu and Pokhara and transportation services. Please, contact us for the arrangements of the Kathmandu Pokhara Nagarkot luxury tour in Nepal.
Transport with private A/C vehicles
Taxes and Service Charges:
I had a great experience with Good Vibe when I was in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Nagarkot. We went in a group of 3 but each one of us had a different schedule. Good Vibe managed to help us to arrange a good travel itinerary and package with reasonable price for each. All staff are really punctual, friendly and supportive. I would recommend their service for those who visit Nepal.
The tours are based on driving trip, so it is suitable for everybody and no matter even if you are travelling for the first time. You will be guided by a tour guide and can ask about all the confusions and inquires.
Airport Pick Up and Drop:
Representative of Good Vibe Adventure will pick you up at the airport. Then you will be briefed about the program after transferring to the hotel. When the programs finish you will be transferred to the international airport for the final departure.
Food and Accommodation:
There are several continental restaurants in your travel destination. You will have multiple selections in the menu. Packed foods and waters can be bought at the department store. It is not included in our package tours. We manage your accommodations according to your requirement. Generally, it will be 5 ** ***hotels with breakfast of our offering. But, if you want to upgrade your accommodation, please let us know earlier.
Private Tourist vehicle will be provided on the whole trip. It depends on your size of group what kind of vehicle like Car, Van, Hiace and Bus. You have options of choosing flight instead of ground transportation in some tour destinations. E g. Kathmandu Pokhara, - Kathmandu .
Booking and Payment procedure-
20% payment should be paid in advance while you book the trip. It should include Passport copy and flight detail. The rest of 80% payment is payable at your arrival in Nepal. You can pay by your credit card and deposit into the bank account of Good Vibe Adventure from your country and can pay cash after your arrival.
Along with the tour activities in Nepal, we also operate tour activities in Tibet and Bhutan. Please, let us know earlier if you want to extent your trip either inside Nepal or outside of it according to your time management.
It is a compulsory before entering into any heritage sites and monuments. The fees should be paid by you or if you wish we can add it into our package price and you dont have to bother on your travel activities.
Clothing and equipment
Clothing and equipment requirement varies with the type of tour type and season.
From April to the end of October, it is warm in Kathmandu. In Nepal clothing for traveling purpose should be comfortable and light. You can also wear longer shorts provided that it is weather- friendly. In the months of November to the end of March, days are usually warm and evenings are cool. Put on your summer clothes during the day time but in the evening and night it is advisable to carry a light jacket. Winter season starts from December to February. One must be equipped with sufficient winter wears like jackets, sweaters, trousers etc to stay protected from the cold. In accordance to Nepali weather you can have your clothes well-packed in your luggage or you can also purchase clothes of your choice and needs from the clothing stores in Nepal.