Bandipur is a scenic village situated in the mountain foothills of the western part of Nepal. It is situated at midway on the Prithivi Highway between the capital city Kathmandu and the city of Lakes- Pokhara. The Bandipur village tour is a very popular trip to discover the natural beauty and traditional customs of ethnic Newar communities. It is surrounded by unspoiled landscape with the views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan Range.
Bandipur is a settlement of the distinguished culture and civilization as well as tremendous natural heritage. This Newar town has got an exciting mix of history, arts, architecture, incredible views, mystical caves and untouched landscapes. Even the mixed festivals and cultural programs of different communities have added splendid attractions of the Bandipur tour. The nearby communities like Brahmins, Chhetri, and other indigenous communities contribute to the cultural diversity in this region. Bandipur is also a place for adventure funs like paragliding, caving, rock climbing, rafting and hiking. These various attractions entice travelers to get pleasure from the trip of Bandipur.
Remaining virtual landscape and cultural prosperity, the land is a perfect place for the family tours in Nepal, where travelers can get excited with the panoramas of green hills, Rivers and terraced rice fields. The visitors get relief from the noise and pollution of city life and get the freshness of rustic life. If you want to have further nature fun, Pokhara is the most selective tourist spot nearly located from Bandipur village.
Knowledge The tours are based on driving trip, so it is suitable for everybody and no matter even if you are travelling for the first time. You will be guided by a tour guide and can ask about all the confusions and inquires.
Airport Pick Up and Drop- Representative of Good Vibe Adventure will pick you up at the airport. Then you will be briefed about the program after transferring to the hotel. When the programs finish you will be transferred to the international airport for the final departure.
Food and Accommodation- There are several continental restaurants in your travel destination. You will have multiple selections in the menu. Packed foods and waters can be bought at the department store. It is not included in our package tours. We manage your accommodations according to your requirement. Generally, it will be 2-3 ** hotels with breakfast of our offering. But, if you want to upgrade your accommodation, please let us know earlier.
Transportation- Private Tourist vehicle will be provided on the whole trip. It depends on your size of group what kind of vehicle like Car, Van, Hiace and Bus. You have options of choosing flight instead of ground transportation in some tour destinations. Eg. Kathmandu Pokhara, Kathmandu Chitwan and Kathmandu Lumbini.
Booking and Payment procedure- 20% payment should be paid in advance while you book the trip. It should include Passport copy and flight detail. The rest of 80% payment is payable at your arrival in Nepal. You can pay by your credit card and deposit into the bank account of Good Vibe Adventure from your country and can pay cash after your arrival.
Trip Extension: Along with the tour activities in Nepal, we also operate tour activities in Tibet and Bhutan. Please, let us know earlier if you want to extent your trip either inside Nepal or outside of it according to your time management.
Entrance Fees: It is a compulsory before entering into any heritage sites and monuments. The fees should be paid by you or if you wish we can add it into our package price and you dont have to bother on your travel activities.
Clothing and equipment
Clothing and equipment requirement varies with the type of tour type and season.
From April to the end of October, it is warm in Kathmandu. In Nepal clothing for traveling purpose should be comfortable and light. You can also wear longer shorts provided that it is weather- friendly. In the months of November to the end of March, days are usually warm and evenings are cool. Put on your summer clothes during the day time but in the evening and night it is advisable to carry a light jacket. Winter season starts from December to February. One must be equipped with sufficient winter wears like jackets, sweaters, trousers etc to stay protected from the cold. In accordance to Nepali weather you can have your clothes well-packed in your luggage or you can also purchase clothes of your choice and needs from the clothing stores in Nepal.